Saturday, April 27, 2013

Informatics Assistant posts in DoITC Rajasthan April-2013

Department of Information Technology & Communication (DoIT&C)
IT Building,Yojana Bhawan, Tilak Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur-302005 (Raj), INDIA

Informatics Assistant Competitive Examination 2013 

Online Applications are invited for the following posts of Informatics Assistant for Department of Information Technology and Communication (DoITC), Rajasthan Government : 

  • Informatics Assistant : 6300 posts,  Age : 21-35 years, Pay Scale : Rs.5200 - 20200  grade pay Rs. 2400
Application Fee : by Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for Non creamy layer OBC/ Special BC) (Rs. 150/-  for SC/ST) 

Written Test  on 16/06/2013 only.

How to Apply : Apply Online at DoITC website  from 01/05/2013 to 30/05/2013 only.

Please visit http://doitc.rajasthan.gov.in/_layouts/Doitc/User/index.aspx?LangID=English for details and apply online.

8 comments:

  1. Sir are you have any information about DOITC Rajasthan job. please inform me at my mobile number - 9838776569

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir are you have old question papers or preparation material of DOITC Rajasthan jobs ?
    and please give me Guidance for preparation of DOITC Rajasthan.
    please reply priyanka.rai53@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. provide old exam paper for prepration on my mail id.
    piyushmalviya67@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir plz tell me which is best book for this post
    reply me on my email hawasinghposwal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir are you have old papers please send me my mail id manudev0021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sir please send me previous paper and guide me best book for this exam

    reply me , email id is :- sharmarohan@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sir are you have old question papers or preparation material of DOITC Rajasthan jobs ?
    and please give me Guidance for preparation of DOITC Rajasthan.
    please reply sonu07396@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete